Lead. Change. Impact
Helping educational leaders GET RESULTS in student achievement.
Why choose us
We service the needs of all educational leadership shifts and dilemmas.
If you do not see your exact need, please contact us, we most certainly can support you.
To make impact in student achievement, we help educational leaders:
- Learn how to influence the behaviors and actions of others.
- Make decisions with clarity using systems thinking.
- Design instructional systems for impact.
- Lead and earn trust that accelerates the impact of their decisions & actions.
- Develop a presence of compassion and strength.
LEADERSHIP CLIENT TYPES
- Chief Academic Officer
- Chief of Schools
- Assistant/Associate/Jr Superintendent
- Principal Supervisor
- Executive Director/Director
- Principal/Assistant Principal
- Team Dynamics/Development
- Strategic Planning, Continuous Improvement, Improvement Sprints
- Facilitative Leadership
- Systems Thinking & Design
- Complex Education Change Management
- Executive Presence
- Coaching Impact
- School Walkthroughs
- Defining/Shifting Culture
- Impacting Community to Action
- Parent Inclusion for Impact
- Principal Supervisor to Principal Coaching
- Instructional Systems for Impact
- Executive Coaching / Coaching
- Leadership Content Design/Development
- Leadership Facilitation/Professional Learning
Lead Like No Other
THE LEADERSHIP ACCELERATOR FOR EDUCATORS
This online course is designed for educational leaders.
The 3 leadership competencies equip a leader to make scalable, sustainable and transformational change in 2 years.
This series is designed with an activity action planning workbook to map out the implementation of the leaders' transformational plan across the 6 courses. The 3 leadership competency courses are in depth learnings on developing each competency at its highest impact.The 3 leadership skills courses provide structure for developing and executing each skill using the 3 competencies.
Coaching is also available for the program, but not required to achieve success from the online professional learning program. Coaching is recommended for leaders who lack accountability partners or structures towards targeted outcomes.
Want to go deeper?
Learn to apply each of the competencies and skills in your leadership context. Using your current or aspirational leadership needs, watch your leadership growth begin to influence the actions and behaviors of the adults you lead, experience the systems shifts that begin to produce the right conditions for transformation, and establish your legacy as your students accelerate their learning under your leadership.